The MeropeStyle® Verband -und Reha Schuh allows for postoperative mobilisation of the patient whilst relieving the pain to a maximum extent. The solid and shock-absorbing roll-off sole provides for optimal relief of the foot and at the same time for safe walking. The shoe can be adjusted to any bandage dimension using Velcro closures.
The shoe can be fully opened and is therefore easy to put on and take off. Three Velcro closures allow for adjustment to the dimensions of the bandage and for solid fixation to the foot.
- Bandage splint
- Following forefoot or midfoot surgery
- After injuries or fractures of the toe
- Treatment of diabetic feet
- Painful deformity and swelling of the foot
- Early postoperative mobilisation
- Reliable protection against compression or jolts
- Enhances postoperative mobility
- Easy to put on using Velcro closures
- Infinitely adjustable to varying bandage dimensions
- The shoe can be fully opened
- Flexible, water-resistant and breathable
- Available singly
- Ecotest-certified, skin-friendly material
|ART NO||DIMENSIONS FOR||SIZE||SHOE LENGTH|
Position both feet on a sheet of paper and outline their silhouette.
Measure the foot length of both feet from A to B in cm.